Wednesday, March 23, 2016

99

it simply isn't possible
for me
to be two places at once
so when I sit quietly
waiting for the minutes to pass
so I can go home
where I will fix work problems
before I head to work
where I will fix home problems

problems are not convenient.

problems come with friends
and wreck the furniture
tell you they'll only be here a day
maybe two
and a week later
they won't pick up
the less than subtle clues
that they are no longer welcome
were never really welcome
but you let them in
because you're a decent fucking person
and that's what decent fucking people
fucking do

fuck.

problems can be fixed.

problems refuse fixing without a fight
I've never had a problem
I could fix in a minute
anything you can fix in a minute
isn't a problem
it's a task.

tasks are easy.

problems are cunty bitches.

fuck them.

No comments:

Post a Comment